Welcome to the homepage of Single Photon Workshop (SPW) 2022, which will be held at the KIST Seoul campus, South Korea. SPW 2022 will be the tenth installment in a series of workshops started in 2003 at NIST Gaithersburg on single-photon technologies. It will be an exciting opportunity for those interested in this field to learn about the state-of-the-art and to foster continuing partnerships with others seeking to advance the capabilities of such technologies.
The topics to be covered include:
- Single-photon avalanche diodes (SPADs, SiPMs).
- Superconducting detectors.
- Detector arrays
- Photon-number-resolving detectors.
- Heralded single-photon sources (SPDC, SFWM)
- Color centers and quantum dots
- Entangled photon-pair sources
- Generation of non-classical states of light
- Characterization of detectors and sources.
- Quantum sensing.
- Weak measurements.
- Novel quantum measurement schemes
- Quantum communications and networks
- Quantum random number generators
- Imaging and ranging
- Biology, chemistry, and astronomy
- Programmable quantum circuits
- Boson samplers and other quantum simulators
Apr. 25 ~ Jul. 27, 2022Abstract submission
June 21, 2022Announcement of invited speakers
Aug. 15 - 29, 2022Notification of acceptance
July 4 ~ Sep. 16, 2022Early registration
News & Notices